When it comes to maintenance, we love pictures! The more the merrier.
If you can please email through a description of the maintenance and send through a photo then we can send onto the Owner for their instructions to get actioned as soon as possible.
Please call the office for any emergency maintenance so our office can action immediately.
Emergency repairs are defined by the RTA as:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the property for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the property that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the property.
All other repairs are considered routine repairs and must be emailed through for the Owners instructions.